By the time you read this, the server is back up. This is what happenend at the 3rd of july:
I was editing something, and as I checked the log I noticed one of the disks from the raid-5 set had failed. Usually a rebuild will fix this, so I started a rebuild. I also started a backup, just in case. About 10 minute later the second disk gave an error, and the disk-array had died. The backup hadn't even finished.
Some parts of the website are still not what they used to be, but I'm recovering fast. To make the recovery more difficult, I transferred everything to new hardware and replaced allmost all the system software by something newer. See 'Read more' for further details.